GDT: Bucs at Washington 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ladies and gents this is a solid game as well right now. Happy I was able to watch the 2nd half.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well then. Now would be a perfect time for Chase Young to show up.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I’d love Brady and Arians to get sent home by the WFT who many feel shouldn’t even be in the playoffs. The Bucs look really beatable when Mike Evans isn’t pushing off every pass sent his way. Though Godwin has been dropping passes all game.

Arians looks old as fuck. This season wore heavy on him. Dude looks like he’s one bad call against his team away from leaving on a stretcher.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Washington got screwed there. The pass looked completed, but they were out of TO and couldn't challenge. They ended up turning it over on downs. They have played pretty well and had a chance in the end.

Q729

Legend
That loss was on the D. Didn't help out the O most of the game. Let Tompa off the hook.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d love Brady and Arians to get sent home by the WFT who many feel shouldn’t even be in the playoffs. The Bucs look really beatable when Mike Evans isn’t pushing off every pass sent his way. Though Godwin has been dropping passes all game.

Arians looks old as fuck. This season wore heavy on him. Dude looks like he’s one bad call against his team away from leaving on a stretcher.
Nice to get in the playoffs with a losing record and getting a home game in the playoffs.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Taylor Heinecke balled out and acquitted himself well.