GDT: Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
YOUNG gives up yet another big play on the RB swing pass. Gets his ass pancaked
because he was too late to the play . he is killing us in this game.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We're going to be well tested before a playoff run, which can be a good/bad thing. NFC West is the best division in football this year (AFC North or West next?) NFC West is what, 8-1 going into the late games? Still envy the Cheatriots, all those years of 6 easy wins in their division year in, year out.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
A woman in Texas needs the Buc to win by 7 or 9 for a million bucks? Sorry lady. The odds are against you. McVay has never lost a halftime lead.

First half summary for me is that the Rams look like the better team. But this defense sigh.

Gonna be tight in the second half. Hopefully we open with a TD and put those fucks down 14.
D is playing better than the last 2 games.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I'm know i'm late on this, but Hendo needs to grow a pair of balls.
Was one of his biggest supporters. Now I wish we could find another back to go with
Sony. A speed back

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Funny that the Holy Roller from 1978 bit the Bucs in the ass. Thanks to the Raiders for cheating back then to get that call.

Holly Roller trumps Tuck Rule!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At some point we are going to have to look at what actually happens with the D and not worry about coulda shoulda woulda or which offense will torch us if we play a certain way.

Reading through this thread you would never guess we just held the Tom Brady led defending SB champs to 7 points in the first half

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
YOUNG gives up yet another big play on the RB swing pass. Gets his ass pancaked
because he was too late to the play . he is killing us in this game.
Maybe i don't understand the rule but i saw him get pancaked from behind. A clear shove from the OL who was upfield.

Idk.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Have to hit Jackson on one of these before he pulls up lame... Because that's likely to happen too at some point.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good to see Higs out there. Stay physical and hit the big play.