GDT: Bears(Our upcoming opponent) vs. Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cutler is like a new man this year. Turnovers are way down, touchdowns are down a bit too, but his best weapon hasn't played half the year and now two of those games Jeffery has played he hasn't had Forte. Granted Forte's replacement has been decent but who outside of Jeffery does he have? Eddie Royal and his 6 ypc for a WR? His weapons are horrible with Forte out. This is a game on paper we should win, but we've had those before.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Bears are the Bears. What really matters is this. Which Jay Cutler do you get. Good Cutler, or bad Cutler. Good Cutler can wipe you out with the pass. Bad Cutler will have your defense scoring points on pick 6's. Bears have an ok defense. They should not be able to stop Gurley so I would expect him to be back to about 140 yards on the game. And I think the fake Austin/Gurley in the backfield will work more against the Bear than it did the Vikes.

RamzFanz

Damnit
IF the Rams get their D players back, I like the Rams chances, but the Bears aren't toothless. It's going to be harder than I thought early in the season I think.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears are the Bears. What really matters is this. Which Jay Cutler do you get. Good Cutler, or bad Cutler. Good Cutler can wipe you out with the pass. Bad Cutler will have your defense scoring points on pick 6's. Bears have an ok defense. They should not be able to stop Gurley so I would expect him to be back to about 140 yards on the game. And I think the fake Austin/Gurley in the backfield will work more against the Bear than it did the Vikes.
Thanks man, best of luck this week. That Raiders offense is really clicking with Carr and Cooper.nglad we don't play them after what we did to them last year.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Thanks man, best of luck this week. That Raiders offense is really clicking with Carr and Cooper.nglad we don't play them after what we did to them last year.
Bears beat them in Chicago. So I have hope.