GDT: Bears at Saints 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Really? That’s a weak call!

TXRams86

The Infamous
I would much prefer Green Bay anyway. I think we match up well and it'll be exciting to see the gameplan McVay cooks up against LaFleur.

Also, in the eyes of the NFL world:
We lose - all the talking heads were expecting it and we don't get shit on like we did after the loss to the Jets.
We win - we just upset the NFC favorites and are serious Superbowl contenders.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeez the Bears defense is undisciplined as fuck. Who let these guys into the playoffs?
They made it in at 8-8 and it didn't hurt having a nice cupcake schedule. I think the only winning team they beat was one of their games against TB.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they could give them a penalty that gives them a TD they would.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
How ya feeling? What Meds they got ya on?

I'm feeling really good today, think I'm out of the woods here. I had a mild case so no meds just had me taking D3, Zinc, and baby aspirin to prevent any blood clots

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm feeling really good today, think I'm out of the woods here. I had a mild case so no meds just had me taking D3, Zinc, and baby aspirin to prevent any blood clots
Good to hear!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I was going to make plans to go to Tampa next week and meet Selassie if the Bears could pull it off. :cautious: The saints just saved me some money I guess.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess I’m not the only one watching this pos game!!! Fucking Bears!

Coach get your team under control!
Smh

this dude needs his job taken from him. No excuses for this shit Show in the playoffs.
It's football and there aren't any different options.:(

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bears defense started out good, but got worn down because their offense has sucked so bad.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Team game, Wims and Robinson III (ejection) let the offense down. Trubisky certainly has some flaws yet way to help out your QB1. It likely would've been 21-10, still a loss piled on.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read that the people that took ibuprofen didn't do as well.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I read that the people that took ibuprofen didn't do as well.

I heard about that, not sure why, I didn't take any just in case, but I got lucky my case was very mild. I have a bit of a cough but it's less then when I have allergies. My worst symptom was just crushing fatigue, I could barely walk across the room for days without feeling faint and like I would collapse but I'm good now