GDT: Bears at Saints 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You just now figured that out? lol
I like it. It's a change of pace.

Nate Burleson, Ian Eagle's kid, and Gabby somebody from a Nick show I obviously don't watch are the booth crew. Forget stats. You're talking about favorite ice cream flavors.

Oh I know. Its fun, just so weird to hear during an NFL game. Recess and kickball comparisons lol.

Too bad the aints are polluting it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Saints are so overrated IMO. Please let us face those fucks in two weeks.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
These officials Suck! I'm just glad they were not the crew doing the Rams game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Did everyone had Nick growing up? I didn't get cable TV until junior year of high school in 2006.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did everyone had Nick growing up? I didn't get cable TV until junior year of high school in 2006.
I remember the old days. 3 network channels and a couple of educational channels. AM transistor radios and 8 track tapes. In high school I had typing class because there weren't any computers yet. I can only imagine what the tech is going to be like when this generation gets old.