GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Maybe Ramsey can play linebacker?

He has gotten burnt at least 3 times that I've seen.

He can hit people but as a coverage man down the field he might be the most overated guy I've ever seen.
Stop. He covers #1 receivers all game. He's going to get beat occasionally.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Hopefully that ends up being just a high ankle sprain which is typically what 4-6 weeks? But man that looked pretty bad fuck
You see stuff like this and you think “done for” then it ends up being a minor injury. Shit is wild but yeah it doesn’t look good at the moment.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ok well.... one thing is for sure, we need to keep pushing the bears shit, as someone else so perfectly said

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Force 3 here D.

MachS

Hall of Fame
You see stuff like this and you think “done for” then it ends up being a minor injury. Shit is wild but yeah it doesn’t look good at the moment.

Yea the cart coming out made me a bit less optimistic. Hopefully can avoid surgery and its not season ending :hope: .. he's played very well 2nite

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald be like: "YOU LIKE THAT RUN DEFENSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!???"

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams you badass. Nice coverage.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HUGE!!!! Great coverage by Williams and Hollins makes up for the bad coverage earlier with a HUGE 4th down sack!