GAME DAY GDT - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Marc Spector

Rookie
How many people live in the LA basin or within 2 hours of the stadium?

You’re telling me there aren’t 500,000 Rams fans? 300,000 casual fans that would support the world champs?

In a market like that, if they can’t fill the stadium for world champs they don’t deserve a team.
there arent 500k rams in LA ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What an absolutely pathetic display. We can’t get any pressure on Jimmy and can’t guard anyone in the back….

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Team gave up. Whatever. Our O can’t do shit our D can’t do shit we are shit lol. Oh well. I am a masochist to enjoy this type of torture… Dammit!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
How many people live in the LA basin or within 2 hours of the stadium?

You’re telling me there aren’t 500,000 Rams fans? 300,000 casual fans that would support the world champs?

In a market like that, if they can’t fill the stadium for world champs they don’t deserve a team.
I live fairly close....but I expected the team to (once again) piss their pants against these guys. So am I going to spend $300 plus to watch them humiliate themselves again? Nope

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That prick Kittle getting a touchdown just about tops it all off.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I straight up said Higbee didn't catch it. He should have I've said a million times on this site if it hits a receiver in the hands they should catch it. Stafford should have throw a better pass. We just had a drive down by 10 that netted us 3 yards and all anybody is doing is bitching about Morris. McVay and the offense couldn't score on this forum and it's all Morris' fault according to this board. Talk about trolling we're doing it on Morris. Right as a rookie makes a terrible play but it's irrelevant at this point. We aren't scoring anything because the offense is shit today. Terrible play by the CB who played aggressive like this forum wants and he made a mistake.
The pass was perfect. This is insanity.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is an absolute ass kicking. Embarrassing. Even more so as defending SB champs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense mailed it in and the defense couldn't bail them out. Absolute shit performance.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Enough of this!! Everyone's blaming Morris for this ludicrous girly-boy defense. IT IS MCVAY'S TEAM!!! it's up to him to get in Morris's grill and INSIST he change up the defense.
How in the world can Sean just stand there and say nothing when everyone knows what is wrong with playing this type of defense against this team?
As I type this Garappolo is 19 for 23....and McVay just stands there like a neutered dog.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
I'm on board with that... there is enough blame to spread around, for sure....

TexasRam

Legend
Taylor Rapps pass defense on madden should be 0.

He literally has zero feel for coverage if it’s behind him

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Enough of this!! Everyone's blaming Morris for this ludicrous girly-boy defense. IT IS MCVAY'S TEAM!!! it's up to him to get in Morris's grill and INSIST he change up the defense.
How in the world can Sean just stand there and say nothing when everyone knows what is wrong with playing this type of defense against this team?
As I type this Garappolo is 19 for 23....and McVay just stands there like a neutered dog.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Fair enough, I agree the buck stops with McVay. He's letting Morris kill us like this.