GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
man up debo with ramsey. stack the line. bring the blitz. how is that hard to understand. with kittle thats harder to do but without kittle rams need to be more aggressive and pressure mullens.

Not convinced Mullins could hit Kittle anyway

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
WTF is going on with the Rams offense? They've given up more points than they've scored?!?

TXRams86

The Infamous
It's McVay's fault we have 4 turnovers and are getting bullied up front?
It’s McVay’s fault for fielding this shit offense, yes. He’s not just offensive coordinator, he’s the head coach. So ultimate responsibility falls on him.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
If you don't protect the ball you don't deserve to win. Simple.

Come on Rams let's go and score a TD here.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Goff better wake the fuck up. It's going to be hard to win this one with all his fucking mistakes, but we still have a chance if we can put the ball in the end zone. It's on him to do his fucking job.

I wish the Rams offense had your fire.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well we also had Greg Olsen that year of LaFleur and he helped Goff out a lot. Something is lacking in his QB coaching now. In a matter of fact we beat the 49ers that year.
Yeah, I’m being knee jerk. I just need someone to preach ball protection to Goff. I mean, they can pay me 5$ a day, give me goffs phone number and I will text him “Ball Security” every hour on the hour. Just stop with the turnovers

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I mean, they've given up 7 pts. I'm not sure what else they need to do?

its not just points. they are giving up plays they should not be giving up. its really the offense im pissed at though. play calling and goff are killing me

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That should have been an easy TD.....