GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone and their brother knew it was a run and you give them 20

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
How predictably sad was that. A run on 3rd and 28. And before the snap, you already know it's a big threat.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
When's the last time we had an 18 yard run? We had so much success with TG as a workhorse. And we decide to go to a 3 RB approach?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Who didn't know they would run a draw on that play???

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You don’t go into halftime 3-7. If Gay has to get us to 6-7 cool. But we got time to score here.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wish the O would have came out using tempo and some big ol balls

But we play the 9ers the way they want us to.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
When's the last time we had an 18 yard run? We had so much success with TG as a workhorse. And we decide to go to a 3 RB approach?

Gurley before the knee gave out was a truly special back. We don't have a workhorse like that on the roster.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3rd and 28

Fans from other (competent) NFL teams wouldn't understand...but us Rams fans were all worried about them converting :LOL:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We only get roughing calls when they go low. They can hit Goff in the head all day long if they want.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Finally! A holding call. I've seen so many holds and blocks in the back that I think we need to recognize the possibilities.

What bothers me is how they gash us w powers and traps but we keep the ZBS that isn't working

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But is he worse than Hendo or Brown? Neither of them are doing anything with more opportunity. What are they doing right now to say "Na, we'll keep Akers on the bench."

Mix him in and see what he can do. I'm simply saying that benching Henderson for Akers isn't what I'd do. See which guy catches fire.