GDT: 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Saints finally scored against the QBless Broncos.

TXRams86

The Infamous
We are gonna see the 9ers DC about 50 times today cuz the Rams can't get their heads out. Can we stop running the Jeff Fisher 2.0 offense, please?
The first shot of him I said out loud “oh enough with this fuckin guy already.” You’d think if he was such a genius he would have a head coaching opp already.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Two turnovers with 3 points on the board...Better drop the hammer on these guys..Get behind by much and it could be a long day...O needs to help the D...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This is LA and we are supposedly the #1 team in our division.

So naturally, u expect the guys to do their job and play like they belong.

So if they fuck up, Im gonna call them out. If they do their job.... Good for them. If they make a great play, I'll cheer as loud as anyone.

The team has no killer instinct. We should beat these guys by 3 scores...

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams OL need to man up and start bulldozing some holes open for the RBs.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams need to pound the rock. Tired of not being able to run on these guys!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
This Rams Offense and I didn't think it'd ever make this big of an impact, is SEVERELY lacking a Deep Threat to open the field up.

Q729

Legend
I want to see Salah get a football to the nose like Marcia Brady... I want debo crushed I mean like laid out......and I dislike armstead as well I want him pancaked!!!

In that order!
Hate them all! I won't judge. :D