GDT: 49'ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
image.jpg

Beautiful day!!

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
image.jpg
Do believe that's the site of the Nat Stadium proposal. May be a bit further down but that's the direction, I think. The exact spot of the stadium itself I'm not sure.

Nothing final, of course, but a nice view from the dome.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn. Carlos Hyde and Anquan Boldin? If we lose today, I'm going to cry.

I hear ya there AV. I just heard this on 101 and was like wtf??? lolol

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I just find it interesting how you can never tell which team is better in warm ups. ALL these guys are really, really, good.

(except for the Niners, of course. :LOL:)

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Rams , Browns , and I hate to say it but go Cowboys .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm reading from my phone... Is the endzone blue a lighter shade than usual?

Looks great!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Unable to go to the game today. So pissed. My mom and her friends took my tickets I bought. They went over at 8 to get started haha. They're more hardcore than me I guess. Anyway, good news is from what I can remember we've never lost a game at home when I've missed. I'll be here with you falkers. Lets kick some whiner ass.

jap

Legend
If Anquan is out, Torrey Smith should play a bigger role today. Without Anquan, there is also more onus on Kap and Reggie Bush to shoulder the rushing game. The Rams DB's better be ready to beat up the '9er receivers today. We need to punish the '9er D for four straight quarters with punishing runs.