GAME DAY GDT: 49’ers at Rams - Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just cut out one of the many mistakes and it’s a different game. So close yet another loss to these f*ckers.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
2 fumbles lost and 2 picks...
can't have that against the 40-whiners...

However - it bodes well for the rest of the year!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 fumbles lost and 2 picks...
can't have that against the 40-whiners...

However - it bodes well for the rest of the year!
I think Kupp makes the difference in this game. But I’m a Kupp filleth over thinker.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not as upset as I usually am with a loss to those picks. This team has young DAWGS!! THAT is what we have needed FOREVER!

jap

Legend
Rookies, 1st- and 2nd-year players make costly mistakes. The young kids got their first real taste of the attention to detail required to hang with the Big Dogs. They will remember this game when we invade 'Frisco later this season. It's too hard for Matthew to go into Comeback Maestro mode when everyone is not on same page with respect to focus and execution. At least we have confirmation that Puka and Tutu have arrived.

I wonder if the plan ius to bring in another RB to replace Cam or stay with the available RB squad?

Ram65

Legend
Kyren Williams's dropped pass turned the momentum/game to the Whiner.

Rams need close to a perfect game to beat the Whiners.

They battled hard which bodes well for the future.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Actually the run defense was not as bad as expected. Take away McCaffrey's 51 yard run and his YPC would be 3.4. Puka has 25 catches for 266 yards in two games. Tutu's doing pretty good with 13 catches for 196 yards in the two games. Kyren Williams has 4 TD's.

The youngsters are certainly doing more than expected. Just need to find ways to avoid the unforced errors. After rewinding the play I was wrong when I said that was on Stafford. Jefferson didn't give him a chance to complete the pass. I have a feeling we will be seeing less of him as the season goes on. I doubt he'll be part of the future plans.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
@swmizzou83 don’t give a fuck what you think.
stripes lighten GIF

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
All I know is that I was expecting this to be a lot uglier. I'm proud of how the young guys are competing.

I hope they don't lose their confidence over this.

Stay strong. Learn. Get better.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams lost not because they were outclassed, they lost because they are a young team who made crucial mistakes.

This team proved they can play with anyone. This is a legit team with a very good young OL. Clean up the mistakes and I know they will and by December this is a team no one will want to face.

This is a playoff caliber roster right now. I've been saying it for months and they proved it. The Seahawks who they demolished beat the Lions. I'm not hanging my head tonight. This team proved themselves. They are only going to get better. The Niners have been served notice that this Rams team isn't an easy out. Part two of this dog fight will be in January.

IMO take away the two turnovers and the Rams might have stolen this one. It was close and hard fought. IMO the Rams lost a game they might have won. It happens with a young inexperienced roster. But damn there is a lot to be excited about. This will be a winning season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Van again. I defended this guy in the offseason. I regret it.
Yes but did you actually predict he'll have a breakout campaign like I did. Honestly I am disgusted with myself for departing from what I know about Van Jefferson. Oh well. Live and learn. Maybe. :laugh2:

Ok, Sean. Let's hear it.
"Hats off to the 9ers they're a heck of a football team. I'm proud of our guys for playing tough, but it just wasn't enough today. We need to look in the mirror and see what we need to do to be better
...and it starts with me. Etc etc etc"
fd840bf4-ce10-4ae3-9b18-d88c92a012ba_text.gif

oldnotdead

Legend
We only need to beat them in the playoffs. That's when it counts the most because it's win or go home.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ok keyboard warrior. Go cry in a corner while the adults talk
Been here longer than you’ve been a fan and a fan longer tgan you’ve been alive and don’t need a keyboard between me and little bitches who’ve never done shit in their lives.

Don’t like it put me on ignore or move on. Otherwise pound sand, loser. :bird::bird::bird: