GAME DAY GDT: 49’ers at Rams - Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Been here longer than you’ve been a fan and a fan longer tgan you’ve been alive and don’t need a keyboard between me and little bitches who’ve never done shit in their lives.

Don’t like it put me on ignore or move on. Otherwise pound sand, loser. :bird::bird::bird:
Blah blah blah. I don't care how old you are. You sound like a 12 year old with your insults. Enjoy life as a douche bag

TexasRam

Legend
The Rams lost not because they were outclassed, they lost because they are a young team who made crucial mistakes.

This team proved they can play with anyone. This is a legit team with a very good young OL. Clean up the mistakes and I know they will and by December this is a team no one will want to face.

This is a playoff caliber roster right now. I've been saying it for months and they proved it. The Seahawks who they demolished beat the Lions. I'm not hanging my head tonight. This team proved themselves. They are only going to get better. The Niners have been served notice that this Rams team isn't an easy out. Part two of this dog fight will be in January.

IMO take away the two turnovers and the Rams might have stolen this one. It was close and hard fought. IMO the Rams lost a game they might have won. It happens with a young inexperienced roster. But damn there is a lot to be excited about. This will be a winning season.
I feel like the team is ironicly a mix between what the optimists saw and believed in (very talented young guys that will compete right away) and what the realists/pessimists acknowledged (young players that will make critical mistakes to cost games).

The team has way more fist/second year players that are immediately competing then I would have imagined in best case scenario. Puka and Avila are on a rookie pro bowl trajectory. Young and Evans are making huge impacts. Tutu seeing his firsts heavy usage, and players like Kyren and Jackson settling in their new roles. Turner showing up as well.

But the key mistakes by the young guys is affecting the W-L column. Kyren's drop was critical. Tutu's route resulting in intentional grounding.

If we can squeak out wins vs Bengals and Colts we will have Kupp back by the Philly game at SOFI. Stay healthy, keep improving and adjusting roster and we might be able to shock the Eagles.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
2 fumbles lost and 2 picks...
can't have that against the 40-whiners...

However - it bodes well for the rest of the year!

Yup that sucks. But despite that, a few calls our way and we win. My main comfort for now is that our one win recently against the whiners was the one that counted the most.

oldnotdead

Legend
But the key mistakes by the young guys is affecting the W-L column. Kyren's drop was critical. Tutu's route resulting in intentional grounding.

Don't give up hope TexasRam! Young guys will make a mistake but as we saw in Seattle when they don't this team can dominate. The game wasn't too big for them. For example, Wendell had the OL executing a very different blocking scheme he used as a player with the Pats. It appeared to confuse the Niners. So it really bodes well for this OL and that is the key to the offense's success.

We all knew the offense would have to carry the defense at the beginning of the season. They almost were able to do it but for an INT that wasn't Stafford's fault and a few other glitches. They hung with a veteran team that many expect to be in the Super Bowl. Yeah, we lost but definitely no shame and it wasn't a blowout like most thought it would be.

Let's see how the rematch in January goes.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
momma-june-honeybooboo.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's this fool talking about? there's no way i'm listening to this deadbeat yap his sunken jaws.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

what's this fool talking about? there's no way i'm listening to this deadbeat yap his sunken jaws.

What's wrong with scoring a FG to make the game a one score difference? Isn't one the tie breakers in the playoffs, the point differential or something?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's wrong with scoring a FG to make the game a one score difference? Isn't one the tie breakers in the playoffs, the point differential or something?

Nothing is wrong with it. Never knock back guaranteed points.

This guy is just a decrepit Fuckwit.