GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Staff needs to hit Allen Robinson and get him into the game. I don't want the offense to be all about Kupp. We need balance and multiple options or we're going to become too predictable.

~ArkyRamsFan~

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ugly quarter on both sides of the ball. We're lucky to only down 7. So far it doesn't look like they figured out the run blocking. McVay seems determined to establish the run.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Expected rust W1 with no starters playing preseason. It's a LONG season. Basically a preseason game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
The Woman King. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

MachS

Hall of Fame
Man our running game doesn't have a running back problem it has a problem creating lanes
We have all mostly mid to late round picks who aren't great talents. Plus we prioritize pass blocking. When we face great talent on the DL they're gonna get whipped.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Offensive line needs to improve as the game progresses. No running lanes. Meh pass protection.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense is bad. Offense can't move the ball. That's a recipe for a thumping at home.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I haven't watched espn since the last season finished. I'd forgotten how irritating their commercials are with their shit rap music.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Well,well.... super flat

TexasRam

Legend
Hendo has no lateral moves for the night season in a row I type this.

Terrible play call. Get
cam in dammit