GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I just KNEW Miller would haunt us.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I guess Stafford can only complete passes to kupp. Robinson has been open on quite a few plays and he's not even looking his way.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, the offensive line will improve as the season progresses and they get more time together. You need chemistry on o-line. And the starts did not play in pre-season.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
OBj signing with Buffalo tomorrow after this.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I guess Stafford can only complete passes to kupp. Robinson has been open on quite a few plays and he's not even looking his way.

Hopefully, Stafford and Robinson develop more chemistry as time passes. Better teams will be able to stop a one-man-offense, as amazing as Kupp is. The Rams became significantly more effective once OBJ came to town.

I agree that Robinson has been open on a few plays. Not sure why Matthew is not seeing him. Could be lack of familiarity.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Hopefully, Stafford and Robinson develop more chemistry as time passes. Better teams will be able to stop a one-man-offense, as amazing as Kupp is. The Rams became significantly more effective once OBJ came to town.
Hard to develop chemistry when the qb doesn't look your way.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
You can just feel Stafford's frustration. He is under assault on those dropbacks and when they move him he can't connect with the receivers.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really don't want to start the season 0-1 at home but we are getting pushed around like a rag doll. Have to regroup. Two tough road games coming up.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Benny Skow had a nice 1st quarter. No idea why they use him on deeper routes. He has proven it is not his strength. That is on coaching IMO.