GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
It's Fuckin' Game Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Stafford Sport GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm honestly a bit excited to see if we can get Atwell free on a long one with those inexperienced CB's. Man that would go a long way into us accepting the terrible pick that they made, and possibly seeing what they saw when they made it. With Van being out, I'm completely expecting to see Atwell on the field. Hoping that Skow has made some strides himself. I mean, when he dropped those big passes, he at least got himself open.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We will finally see if Tutu Atwell really is making a case for that number 3 spot. We will see if Stafford can find a rapport with Allen Robinson like he has with Kupp and had with Calvin Johnson. And we will see if the edge rushers opposite Floyd are ready for the prime time.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OH LET’S GO!!!!!!! R U READY TO DEFEND THIS THING??????????

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wish me luck, my wife is a Buffalo Bills fan.
Put the wench in bondage! YOU rule that castle!!!!! (Disclaimer: I, in no way just called your wife any name nor advocated for her unwilling captivity. :hush:) RAMS!!!!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
All the pressure to win is on them. A loss especially by a large margin will burst their media bubble and be harder for the team to deal with. They have Lombardi aspirations. IMO a loss by the Rams won't have the same impact as a loss by the media darlings Bills. It was the same thing with the media darling Bengals last year!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Beat that ass Rams. Let's goooo! :trophy: :startstruck:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
What have I done in my life to deserve another generation of Collinsworth? You guys must all be assholes too. UGH!

Why are they taliking Tom Brady.....stop already