GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even the best CB's get beat by guys like Diggs, Kupp, Jefferson etc etc

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
That Bud Light commercial said the Rams earned their first Championship in 32 years. I wasn't a math major but 1999 to 2021 is 22 years

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Said it pre-game. Keep your eyes on Ramsey this year. He got exposed last postseason. The loudest guy doing all the talking in the room is really just trying to compensate.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Frustrated Oh No GIF by The Swoon

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Said it pre-game. Keep your eyes on Ramsey this year. He got exposed last postseason. The loudest guy doing all the talking in the room is really just trying to compensate.
I mean he does need to show something regardless. I am sure it will show eventually if you are right…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Run blocking is still terrible. That is something they need to figure out this season if they want to repeat.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Tough night for Akers - can't get back to the line.

Got to give the Rams credit. They could have folded after the way this started.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp open and at 4 seconds he's holding it. Sack on Matt there though the blocking wasn't great.