GDMT: Niner Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Gameday menu! What's cookin in your kitchen this weekend?

I usually try to match food with the opponent we are matched up against. Last week was the hot dogs with cream cheese and grilled onions and I gotta say they were pretty good. During the game my wife got such a craving for seafood she ended up doing a crab boil as well.

This week what I have written on my menu doesn't really relate with the niners in any way that I can think of. . .

But at my house we are planning to have Chicken N Waffles.

What are all your plans!?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Gameday menu! What's cookin in your kitchen this weekend?

I usually try to match food with the opponent we are matched up against.

This week what I have written on my menu doesn't really relate with the niners in any way

Of course not. Who would want to eat a Horse-Shit-Sandwich?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Making Spaghetti and Garlic bread tomorrow.

Slow cooked for about 3 hours in the slow cooker.
Always delicious.

oldnotdead

Legend
Gonna change things up since it's only going to be Maggie, her sister and her boyfriend this Sunday. Going to try to make cioppino without the muscles which I hate. The best cioppino I've ever had was in a small hole in the wall place in Monterey. Told them to hold the muscles and give me extra clams. Gonna even make freshly baked rolls from scratch as well, with a salad and homemade apple cider vinaigrette.

Cold Modelo is the beverage. Dessert is a homemade cheesecake (made by Maggie's sister).

I don't like the Niners but I've never had a problem with the Bay Area, and spent a lot of time up north when I was young. Just too expensive nowadays days sort of like NYC of the West.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure GameDay but we're being served a lot of the world famous brand of ROD wine leading up to the game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is a piece of me that wants to make white fish tacos and serve them with a homemade sweet corn salad

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Ketogenic tacos, which is really just spiced ground chuck with carmalized onions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cheese pizza. Sadly, I'll be out during the game again.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll be at our in laws for the game. They plan to BBQ some tri tip. We're bringing macaroni salad, potato salad and my famous salsa. They are 49er fans. I'll be wearing my Jack Youngblood jersey. Last time I watched a Rams/49er game with them was the NFCCG. I also wore the Jack Youngblood jersey for that one. Brought good luck last time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ketogenic tacos
L63a.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna do tacos as well. Simple chicken variety, and just finished the salsa. Now I have a bag of restaurant chips calling to me godammit. :laugh3:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I will be having a bowl of Just Right cereal. It will be 6am though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’ve got a Dogtown pizza in the freezer. That sounds good for today’s game. Going to grab an appetizer from the store to go with it.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I can never eat during a game and a lot of times can't eat after it either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can never eat during a game and a lot of times can't eat after it either.
You’re on “The Rams Diet”

:D

I am the opposite. I love munching on a variety on game day. Before, during, and after!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Grilling up some fat chicken thighs with Hawaiian BBQ sauce and 5 lbs of pork belly marinaded in my secret marinade. Been marinating all of it since last night.

Homemade mac n cheese from Costco.

Plus some sausage and cheese dip.

Major alcohol and sativa.