GDMT - Game Day Menu Thread - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What’s on YOUR Game Day Menu?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Beer and a radiator grilled danger dog pregame.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Talk to me. Wtf is a radiator grilled danger dog???
Vendors will be roaming the lot pregame and post-game. They will have flat pans and heat directly below the pans in their cart (radiator grill).

The danger dog is bacon wrapped hot dog with onions (peppers if you like them), peppers, and mustard (mayo if you like that).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made espresso shot chili.

1.5lb medium ground beef
1.5 tsp garlic
1 medium/large white onion
1 tsp olive oil for cooking beef

After cooking add to Crockpot.

Crockpot:
1 large can diced tomatoes
2.5 Tbs chilli powder
1.5 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp paprika
1.5 tsp sugar
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp lime juice
1 beef bouillon cube
1/2 cup water
1 espresso shot
1 Tbs ketchup
Red hot sauce to taste

Once simmering on edges, cook/crock 2hrs . Longer the better. Stir occasionally.

Next… Add 2 medium/large cans red kidney beans, strained and rinsed.
Add a tad more water if needed, or beer, to get thickness as you like it.

Cook another 2hrs. 4hrs total time start to finish, minimum.

Serve over spaghettini noodles.

If you don’t have espresso, strong coffee works - or use 2 tsp cocoa as alternate to coffee. Add a little more water.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My Wife's famous Meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Never liked Meatloaf before meeting my trophy bride of 29 years, she makes it was barbecue sauces which makes a world of difference. Of course a Cabernet Sauvignon to accompany it accordingly.

1667141624059.png

fearsomefour

Legend
Going to make a roast today in the ol crock pot.
I buy 1/2 a share of beef every now and then from a local rancher here in the Sierra Nevada.
Good meat, all grass fed, no hormones etc.
The meat is quite a bit more lean than store bought.
Burgers and steaks have been very good.
I have yet been able to make a roast with this beef that is tender.....today is the day, I swear it is....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
recipe if you please, thanks
train

Servings: Servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
Note: When increasing serving size, your prep time and cook time may vary.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.

OVEN BBQ MEATLOAF​

Oven BBQ Meatloaf

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce®
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1/4 cup bread crumbs
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped dry parsley
  • 1 large egg
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Prep​

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
  2. Chop the onion.
  3. In a large mixing bowl combine the onions, KC Masterpiece® sauce, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Knead the mixture with your hands until everything is combined.

Cook​

1. Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place into a shallow baking dish. Cook uncovered for 40-50 minutes. Make sure the meat reaches an internal temperature of at least 160ºF.
  2. When the meat is done, remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Giant Baked Potato stuffed with sour cream, grilled onions & butter, then topped with chunks of pan seared (more butter) ribeye steak. Side dish of pan seared portobello mushrooms & grilled asparagus. Bottle of Champagne for the WIN.
Fuck the cholesterol Doc.

nighttrain

Legend
Servings: Servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
Note: When increasing serving size, your prep time and cook time may vary.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.

OVEN BBQ MEATLOAF​

Oven BBQ Meatloaf

Ingredients​

• 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce®
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1/4 cup bread crumbs
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped dry parsley
  • 1 large egg
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Prep​

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
  2. Chop the onion.
  3. In a large mixing bowl combine the onions, KC Masterpiece® sauce, ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Knead the mixture with your hands until everything is combined.

Cook​

1. Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place into a shallow baking dish. Cook uncovered for 40-50 minutes. Make sure the meat reaches an internal temperature of at least 160ºF.
  2. When the meat is done, remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
gracias amigo!
train

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Giant Baked Potato stuffed with sour cream, grilled onions & butter, then topped with chunks of pan seared (more butter) ribeye steak. Side dish of pan seared portobello mushrooms & grilled asparagus. Bottle of Champagne for the WIN.
Fuck the cholesterol Doc.

Fuck them diets!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Fuck them diets!

Fortunately I've never had to 'diet', my body type hasn't required one. I've always eaten and drank what I wanted without regard to other influences, although I was told to watch my cholesterol about 25 years ago, which I stopped doing about 22 years ago. I've always balanced my intake with the healthy and perhaps not so much, but am not excessive about anything and have never had an addictive personality with regards to still enjoying drink and some popular drugs from the age of 15. I jogged and worked out from my early 20's until my mid 60's, then said fuck it. I wore a mens pants size 32/34 from college up until about 3 years ago (67) when I graduated to a 36, and there I remain. I'd rather live to 70 and eat what I want than live to 80 on some restricted 'diet', but that's just me. Outside of a little pot, I take no prescription medicine of any kind for anything, although that may change soon due to back pain. In many respects, I've been lucky, and being in the food service industry I've watched many who had weight gain and/or became alcoholics/addicts. Now that I'm moving into antique territory personally, I just don't give a shit about those things that once bothered me, and I've always been more 'hippie' than buttoned down, so heaven looks a lot more like Harley's, 'hippie' chicks and a gourmet buffet than golden riches & religious icons, ... not that I believe in such a place anyway.
No doubt, more information than you wanted, but there you have it. jmo.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fortunately I've never had to 'diet', my body type hasn't required one. I've always eaten and drank what I wanted without regard to other influences, although I was told to watch my cholesterol about 25 years ago, which I stopped doing about 22 years ago. I've always balanced my intake with the healthy and perhaps not so much, but am not excessive about anything and have never had an addictive personality with regards to still enjoying drink and some popular drugs from the age of 15. I jogged and worked out from my early 20's until my mid 60's, then said fuck it. I wore a mens pants size 32/34 from college up until about 3 years ago (67) when I graduated to a 36, and there I remain. I'd rather live to 70 and eat what I want than live to 80 on some restricted 'diet', but that's just me. Outside of a little pot, I take no prescription medicine of any kind for anything, although that may change soon due to back pain. In many respects, I've been lucky, and being in the food service industry I've watched many who had weight gain and/or became alcoholics/addicts. Now that I'm moving into antique territory personally, I just don't give a shit about those things that once bothered me, and I've always been more 'hippie' than buttoned down, so heaven looks a lot more like Harley's, 'hippie' chicks and a gourmet buffet than golden riches & religious icons, ... not that I believe in such a place anyway.
No doubt, more information than you wanted, but there you have it. jmo.

Understood. I feel the same way; I'd rather indulge in the things I eat and live only to sixty than diet and live to eighty. Then again, sixty is probably as far as I want to go, and it's probably as far as I will go.