Gameday Menu Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Man I feel like I've been lacking on matching the menu to the team so far this year.

We've certainly gone out of our way in the past to make Chicago style dogs - they were good but not worth the effort to find all the ingredients.

I think we have decided on taco soup or sloppy joes for Sunday. Get either going tomorrow so we can snack but feast on Sunday.

We've been invited to a murder mystery party tomorrow (Saturday night). I'm making spicey pretzels for this.

I've already expressed that I don't want to be out too late with an early game for Rams.

So what inspires you all this weekend?

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I would have a Chicago-style pizza, but you can’t get them where I live. There’s a place that does them in Soho, but they don’t show the games.

So I will just stay at home, watch the game on Game Pass, and order a Chinese takeaway.

At least it starts with Chi…

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm excited to see an early game, so gonna do breakfast. Pancakes and sausage (turkey for me dammit) with fried eggs. But still quite excited as I don't normally do fried eggs either. Gonna roll mine up cannot wait. :startstruck:

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have a Chicago-style pizza, but you can’t get them where I live. There’s a place that does them in Soho, but they don’t show the games.

So I will just stay at home, watch the game on Game Pass, and order a Chinese takeaway.

At least it starts with Chi…

Roll up your sleeves and make that greasy deep dish!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm excited to see an early game, so gonna do breakfast. Pancakes and sausage (turkey for me dammit) with fried eggs. But still quite excited as I don't normally do fried eggs either. Gonna roll mine up cannot wait. :startstruck:

I just noticed your tag line 'damn the torpedoes' I have a feeling it means something different to you but I love Tom Petty!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Big fan of Tom Petty too. :thumbsup1: