Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I have been a supporter to Davis this whole season so far. After this week I am ready to see what Hill has. We have seen the extent of what Davis has to offer. He can be a good stop gap qb for a game or two. That's it.

Athos

Legend
Whelp. I'm jumping off the Davis train. He's been exposed and now he's making the same mistakes over and over and over again and not making up for them with enough positive plays. Bench him.

Gotta go QB in the draft now. For fucks sake.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well I started the Rams Defense and they are going to get fucked in FF by the offense. Thanks AD

F. Mulder

Starter
Zero Pocket Awareness. Pisses himself at the slightest sight of pressure. A walking disaster. And to think the only let him throw 20 times a game. We need a qb since last season. What a shame.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
We should just draft a whole new offense. Outside of running back, I have no idea what is good on that side of the ball. QB situation sucks, WRs can't put fear into the heart of a kitten, interior O-line is in need of at least 2 new pieces, and TE is underwhelming.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I called it as soon as the other team put in a backup QB that the Rams would lose.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm officially done with Austin Davis forever, annnnnnnd that's my last post of the night.

Have a good one fellas.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can't wait to hear the whole world all over the Cardinals dick all week. They're nothing special. We should have won this game.

Walter

Rookie
I dont want to be negative and talk smack, but 21 Damn points with Davis giving them 14. Holy shit.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
We should just draft a whole new offense. Outside of running back, I have no idea what is good on that side of the ball. QB situation sucks, WRs can't put fear into the heart of a kitten, interior O-line is in need of at least 2 new pieces, and TE is underwhelming.
Nah, I wouldn't say that. We need a guard and center, but you gotta remember that Quick was big time for us this year and he would have had an effect in this game, imo. I'm good with our TE's. Hell, Cook would have set us up for another td if it wasn't for the penalty on Britt.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams can't even get Tavon involved in garbage time....im outta here. This loss hurts.
Wheres the vent thread

Joeluke9

Rookie
Wasnt David know for being pretty good at using his legs for yards when he came into the league a couple years ago? He looks decently mobile but he never seems to want to run for a first down or whatever. I think he could help himself out by running a bit. But I could be wrong about him being mobile

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
2nd and 1.. two guys wide open across the middle.. back pedals into a sack LOL

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wrs going through the motions on that drive. davis has sucked the life out of them.

RamWoodie

Legend
I know which game I'm coming to the ED for...Dec 11 is a "DAY OF VENGEANCE"...the Rams will DESTROY THE CARDINALS ON THAT DAY!!!