Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Was literally just going to post "I don't trust AD to come back and win this for us" but I didn't want to look like a hater - so held off. Now I'm posting it.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
This should really end the debate on Davis. He has not done anything to win a game. All we will see from the Rams will be defensive awesome sauce and Davis with a 3 and out!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm ready for some heat for that one! We need to hold them to a FG or no points now.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
God I hate Davis he is solely responsible for this loss. Shaun hill would have won this game. Now our season is over I'm so done with this kid.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
If Davis does anything to come back it will be because of the defense!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Anyone see how open fa on was on the drag..... It's like the easiest way to get him moving at full speed and you force it down. field down 3 not to mention Ariana has a back up QB in and it's like the obvious recipie for a big shot and we don't play that being up 4.... Gookokoddddddd damn fucking it.... Rams all have their heads up their collective asses.... Almalgomate your fecies