Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Lets do something with this great field position. A touchdown would go a long way to ending this game with a W.

Davis hasn't played very well since those two games or whatever when everyone said he was a warner/Bree/elway/Marino hybrid. He's not very good and that's all there is to it. He had a couple good games and other than that not very impressive.

Yeah 11-14-146-1-0-139.1 is just horrible.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
WIDE RIGHT, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It's funny, after sacking Kaep 8 times everyone figured we kill Palmer because of his immobility. But he did a better job than Kaep did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Davis hasn't played very well since those two games or whatever when everyone said he was a warner/Bree/elway/Marino hybrid. He's not very good and that's all there is to it. He had a couple good games and other than that not very impressive.
Yeah. Lots of people called him a Warner/Brees/Elway/Marino hybrid.
Hyperbole much?

Dude's playing as well as can be expected for the situation he's been thrust into.
Re -- lax.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Yeah. Lots of people called him a Warner/Brees/Elway/Marino hybrid.
Hyperbole much?

Dude's playing as well as can be expected for the situation he's been thrust into.
Re -- lax.
I'm relaxed man haha I just don't think he's good and never have and I honestly feel he holds the team back. Everyone is entitled to different opinions though

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Why do we throw that on third and two? we are running all over them. God Schotty get a freaking brain.