Game Thread: Washington at Denver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Redskins: 2-5

I love it!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Redskins have the 4-3 Chargers coming into Washington off a bye week! Woot!

Another field goal would be nice, Matt Prater is my only fantasy player not to have scored at least 10 points today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ball game!

Down goes Washington.

Down goes RGme.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't understand. I mean, I'm kinda dumbfounded. Why isn't Griffin elevating everyone with his super awesome spectacular blinding talent?

I don't understand. I mean, I'm kinda dumbfounded. Why isn't Griffin elevating everyone with his super awesome spectacular blinding talent?

He is, just everyone around him sucks so bad, you should see them without Bob :wink:.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Sounds like something I might read on Rams Talk!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins

Bad day: Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III had perhaps his worst game of the season, one week after it appeared he had turned a big corner. Griffin did not look comfortable in the pocket, missed open receivers and could not hurt a defense that has been carved up a few times this season. It was not the sort of showing the Redskins needed. Had they lost but Griffin played well, then they could feel good about where he was headed. Now? Back to wondering week to week what Griffin will do. The Broncos took his legs away and turned him into a less-than-ordinary player. Griffin finished with a 45.4 passer rating after leaving the game with a left knee injury, having completed 15-of-30 passes for 132 yards a touchdown and two interceptions. Griffin is going through growing pains that many thought he might endure last season.