Game Thread: Sf At Carolina

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Seattle, San Francisco, and New England are protected by the NFL because they are the "Faces of the League" :buttkisser:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Pretty much

Attachments

• 1532110_577758285638456_1844487844_n.jpg
    1532110_577758285638456_1844487844_n.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 129

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Panthers left @ least 2 TDs on the board. Refs are terrible, but the Panthers should have @ least 24 points.

RFIP

Newton's 2 sacks, taking the kitty's out of fg range after an 8 min drive ended this game.

And as much as I hate SF, I hate the Panthers too. F them!

RFIP

Wait, a Ram fan saying CAROLINA is getting jobed at CAROLINA?

After how the Rams got screwed? Hell they screwed the cheatriots too!

I say what goes around comes around.

The Panthers left @ least 2 TDs on the board. Refs are terrible, but the Panthers should have @ least 24 points.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I have mixed feelings right now with the 49ers/Panthers/Seahawks.

I loathe Seattle and San Francisco with a passion, but how the Rams-Panthers game went left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

If I had to choose which team I would least mind winning next week, it would probably be San Francisco. Fuck Golden Taint and Pete Carroll.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

Yup. Wasn't this the team that injured our QB and celebrated over him? And we should feel bad for them? Not me, they deserve it.

bskrilla

Starter
Yup. Wasn't this the team that injured our QB and celebrated over him? And we should feel bad for them? Not me, they deserve it.

I've watched the video of that a few times and I don't buy that the guy had any idea that Bradford was hurt when he celebrated.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I've watched the video of that a few times and I don't buy that the guy had any idea that Bradford was hurt when he celebrated.

He was standing over where Bradford went out at and was down. He didn't stop celebrating nor clarify what or why he was celebrating.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Who said they are getting jobbed? They (Panthers) had 2 badly executed goalline series that should have resulted in 2 TDs. Would've changed the way the game went.

Looks like shitchickens/SF in the championship game. I hope SF beats the shit out of the shitchickens. And they'll still be the shitchickens.

bskrilla

Starter
He was standing over where Bradford went out at and was down. He didn't stop celebrating nor clarify what or why he was celebrating.

I just watched it again. He started celebrating before Bradford even hit the ground and was looking up at the sky before it became evident that Bradford was hurt.

I'll completely agree that the celebration was way over the top for simply running a QB out of bounds. It just didn't look, to me, like he could have had any idea Bradford was hurt until after he celebrated.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It is kind of poetic that the Panthers are getting flagged (and exiting the playoffs) for being "chippy."

Lesson

Oh, really?
It is kind of poetic that the Panthers are getting flagged (and exiting the playoffs) for being "chippy."

Let them suffer for Mike Mitchell celebrating after Bradford tore his ACL and their fans as well for having a shit message board that sent trolls over here as well as having an admin, who I would say abused his privilege and job of being a NFL photographer by following Chris Long after he was ejected with his iPhone.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Let's see. Either he was celebrating pushing Bradford out of bounds, when Bradford was already going out of bounds, or he recognized that his push may have caused Bradford to miss a play or two.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I hate all these teams. This might be the worst playoffs lineup ever. I hope they cancel the Superbowl. :nau: