Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Quick did commit a penalty there, but so did the Seahawks player

jap

Legend
Sorry for the multiple posts, guys! My browser was acting up.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Instead of blaming the refs like everyone seems to do, how about making Brian Quick responsible for even reacting? It was a crap call because both players went at it, but if Quick doesn't respond then it's on to the next play

RamWoodie

Legend
What is this stuff? The bogus calls in the Dallas game, the bogus call on Cook in the SF game, and now the call on Quick in the red zone....:cautious:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Maybe they're saving Stacy for the 2nd half. Big bruiser against a tired D. Or maybe they won't use him today, he's still banged up and we have 3 backs and 1 WR who can run the ball.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't get too excited yet.. The refs are bound to make stupid calls to bring the equalizer.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hope I'm not being negative here but we started like this against SF. Before I get too ahead of myself I want to see some 2nd half play.