Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Did anyone else get the feeling like Mason was trying to break a big one? He just broke the 1st down marker with 1 guy to beat.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Our defense is still terrible, and i mean awful.

But....Fisher went after the win and the offense and special teams showed up for a full 60 minutes today. :cheers:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank fuck that is over, and a win to boot!

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
W - that's all I care about right now. This is a growth game and I'll take it.

lockdnram21

Legend
Our defense is still terrible, and i mean awful.

But....Fisher went after the win and the offense and special teams showed up for a full 60 minutes today. :cheers:

Ogletree played awful. Most of the catches were on lbs.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
We were bonding with the classy 'Hawk players---a precious minority!
I agree, it's a nice show of camaraderie. Its appears as though the seahawks are our friendly rivals, where as we hate the 49ers. I find it hard to dislike the seahawks, they are a young great team that are similar to us. I don't like Pete Carroll though. It does show class from Russell Wilson to shake hands and pray with the opposing team after a tension filled game that ended like it did.

jap

Legend
Tainted win. I don't like it, but I'll take it.

Tainted in what way? The 'Hawks were the most penalized team last season. The refs are not taking any crap from them so some calls went our way for once!

jap

Legend
I agree, it's a nice show of camaraderie. Its appears as though the seahawks are our friendly rivals, where as we hate the 49ers. I find it hard to dislike the seahawks, they are a young great team that are similar to us. I don't like Pete Carroll though. It does show class from Russell Wilson to shake hands and pray with the opposing team after a tension filled game that ended like it did.

Well, I like Russell and a few other players. I don't like Little Richard at all!!!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I think tainted may be ok, there may have been some doubt as to who recovered the F... Should have been reviewed

jap

Legend
Ogletree played awful. Most of the catches were on lbs.

'Tree has been a pro for less than a season and a half. He is still growing and learning. We will have mistakes a plenty with this young team. We just need them to mature to the point where that tremendous talent can overcome youthful errors consistently.