Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
If we could just score in the 2nd half like the 1st half we would be a contender

Athos

Legend
Just checking in. Why the hell does this team keep drawing me back? I don't want to, but it's like watching a train wreck.

Have teh lead now, but D needs to make some plays. O too.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I hate the play calling when we have a lead....you always get that one head scratcher that puts us behind the chains

Sappy113

Rookie
Are we seriously getting our assed kicked again from not being able to adjust nearly as well as opponents? Biggest coaching red flag ever.

This drive decides what team we are, 3 and out we get the ball in great position.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Why can we not run the ball now? We don't stop them here, we could be in trouble.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Well I guess we need to fall behind a couple TD´s this quarter so we can play catch up in the 4th

jap

Legend
Nice punt! D needs to show what they are made of now! The so-called "Beast" is trying to live up to his nickname. They gotta stuff his tail and force 'em to punt from deep in their territory.