Game Thread: Seahawks @ Rams (2014 Game 6)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
OK...we got 21-6...but we have a young team. They gotta stay focused!!! Come back out with THE SAME INTENSITY!!!

There's a LOT of game left!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Seattle in the locker room
200.gif

Philly5

Rookie
So nice to watch a prepared team that is not making boneheaded plays!

Donald has been a beast

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I imagine they'd go after Roberson, McGee is probably our best CB even with Jenkins out there.
I think McGee is inactive. I think we have 3 CB's right now, all rookies. I don't think JJ will come back, even if he does a corner with a hurt knee is ineffective. But I hope he's ok in the long run, our cb depth is depleted right now.

jap

Legend
Rams Stats
AD: 9/9 for 41, TD
Tre: 10 for 54, TD
Sted: 1 PR for 90 yards, TD

Seattle Stats
Russell: 9/17 for 150
"Beast": 10 for 23
Baldwin: 2 catches for 58 yards
Helfet: 2 catches for 42 yards

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I've always been amazed actually how Seattle's been so successful with such an overrated o-line, especially Okung. Judging by the play of Seattle this year, its clear to see, once you break through their D, they're just another team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Am I the only one that wants to give Carroll a flurry of backhands. Like, over and over and over when you look at him.

Looks like someone beat you to it. I would love to know who bent carrolls nose so I can shake his hand. Its obvious why he got his nose smashed to the side like that.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hopefully jenkins just has a twisted knee and can come back in this game

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I've always been amazed actually how Seattle's been so successful with such an overrated o-line, especially Okung. Judging by the play of Seattle this year, its clear to see, once you break through their D, they're just another team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not trying to be negative but these holds the shehawks are pulling off are horrendous.

Not surprising, the film from the last 5 Rams games show that is the preferred way to stop the Rams pass rush

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Keep feeding the ball to Mason, mix it up with Tavon and play good D. We can beat these guys.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Keep feeding the ball to Mason, mix it up with Tavon and play good D. We can beat these guys.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Hopefully jenkins just has a twisted knee and can come back in this game

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not trying to be negative but these holds the shehawks are pulling off are horrendous.

Not surprising, the film from the last 5 Rams games show that is the preferred way to stop the Rams pass rush.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

We've gotta keep playing. How many times have we played 1 or 2 good quarters of football. Gotta play for 60 minutes. I know it sounds obvious but it really does need to happen.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Defense has to stop them on this opening drive, dont let them back in it

jap

Legend
I love how AD is taking what the Seattle D gives him. For a young, "rookie" signal caller who loves to air it out, he is demonstrating tremendous discipline by keeping things simple. He will get a few opportunities to light up the Seattle D like he wants to later on.