Game Thread: Saints @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Reid showing something in the return game. Decisive cuts and vision. He'll break one eventually.

I am rooting for him.

If he can shake the bad decisions off the field, he might make it.

Name
Guido
He's also going to be a rookie at WR. An undersized rookie. As Rams fans found out with Austin, it may take him some time to catch up to the pro game.

Usually, speedy WRs make their marks as rookies when they're used primarily as deep threats. The rest of their games take time to develop.

Cooks has excelled in routes. He is way ahead of any rookie receiver the Saints have ever had. He is special.

FRO

Legend
With Stacy, Cunningham, and Mason, I think it comes down to who is better at special teams Pead or Reynolds...I think Pead is gone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cooks has excelled in routes. He is way ahead of any rookie receiver the Saints have ever had. He is special.

I put him as a front runner for rookie of year. But it's a hard position to adjust in the NFL early.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Givens showing he can still fly!

That's what they said about Austin.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Austin Davis is always left for dead. But, he's showing a tad bit of experience here.

Slappy967

Starter
Davis feeling it after Gilbert ended with a whimper. Great pass and excited to see some of the WRs out there now like Franklin and Moe.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Where is this T.J. Moe? Nice route by Austin Franklin even nicer throw from Davis!

Mason is going to make some plays this season similar to what Shonn Greene did behind Thomas Jones under Shotty.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Did I just see Austin Davis throw a TD? I guess he was trying to throw it out of the back of the end zone, and Franklin caught it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Someone needs to teach Roberson how to use those two things attached to his shoulder. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Someone needs to teach Roberson how to use those two things attached to his shoulder. ;)

He's tackled and hit better than I expected from the camp reports.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
:OT:
Somebody mentioned Chrome and Blue (fresh take on white and blue?).

Gotta' say, kinda' intrigues me.

(And...I'm a licensed designer bitches!).

The present gold always looks piss (or babyshit) yellow.

Hope it goes away.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Givens showing he can still fly!

That's what they said about Austin.

I thought Kenny Stills showed a lot of promise and some awesome deep route TD's in his rook season for your S'ain'ts. (y)

(I tried to quote Asylum too but yeah that didn't work)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cunningham does not want to make the team.