Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't just throw shit in the general vicinity of your receiver, Kellen.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Somebody seriously needs to tell Clemens that nobody will think of him as less of a man because he held onto the ball or threw it away, his pride is the only conceivable reason I can come up with him refusing not to throw that ball.

jjab360

Legend
Losing the field position battle, but at least that KC pick didn't turn into points for the Hags

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Slant to Bailey right here a seam pass to Cook maybe

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Need to get somethin goin on O, get points and we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

RFIP

Granted Clemons sucks but does anyone still think this offense doesn't need a stud wr? This is 2013 folks...draft Watkins please.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Clemens is awful
I wouldn't say awful, words like that fall for fellas like Tebow, that have almost no redeeming qualities.

Clemens is just bad, because he has no deep ball and poor decisions making skills, He thinks of himself as a Brett Favre type gunslinger but he doesn't have an iota of Favre's skill. It makes for a bad combination.

He's a good game manager, but when he gets outside of that it's all over.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't say awful, words like that fall for fellas like Tebow, that have almost no redeeming qualities.

Clemens is just bad, because he has no deep ball and poor decisions making skills, He thinks of himself as a Brett Favre type gunslinger but he doesn't have an iota of Favre's skill. It makes for a bad combination.

He's a good game manager, but when he gets outside of that it's all over.

haha good call