Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have seen enough of Sims BS they can send him to the locker room

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Discipline certainly hasn't been our strong suit thus far...4 penalties for off setting ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LOL at the penalties. NFL refs are itchy to throw flags this year more than ever. Its ruining the game for this fan.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams will never win anything important if Fisher doesn't get this crap cleaned up. I'm fucking tired of it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Blocked into reciever my ass we know where the refs are this game what a fucking joke

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
LOL at the penalties. NFL refs are itchy to throw flags this year more than ever. Its ruining the game for this fan.
We're doing our part to kill this game. Stupid penalty after stupid penalty.

Lesson

Oh, really?
D is playing well, O needs to pick it up. Team needs to be a little less chippy.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
He said the kicking team, so was it Ray Ray or a seattle player

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Alright let's get some quick throws by Clemens to move the ball and get this thing under control. They are wasting another good defensive showing

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The #1 thing that I can't stand is penalties. Grown men who can't control themselves because someone is running their mouth. Nothing gets me angrier than that. It is one thing to get outplayed and lose but its another to help out the other team as much as you can with dumb penalties.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We're doing our part to kill this game. Stupid penalty after stupid penalty.
Yeah its a brutal combination of a young undisciplined team and a new NFL that is dictating soft play.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Schotty has to dial up something to open up the damn box. Stacy is runnin into brick walls