Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I can't put this all on Schottenheimer. Some of this is on Hill. Even though he had some good plays last half.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I continue to be underwhelmed by Greg Robinson. Can't get a single step of push on a 3rd and short and now a half-hearted attempt at pass blocking.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, none of our QBs are good. That's something. And this is why I cautioned about being optimistic. The Rams are the Rams.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Annnnnnd that's the game... Hopefully this covers the spread for Cheffers

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well shit...dumb playcalling. Mason was rolling early. Shotty got excited and decided to put the game in Hill's hands. I don't get it.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Looked like his arm was coming forward to me...guess i know nothing.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Schotty should have been running Mason on all sorts of different run plays until it flat out stopped working. Passing way to much. No need to be.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Also fuck you fox. You really think Rams fans give a single shit about relocating right now? GIVE IT UP. Jesus Fucking Christ I'm losing my god damn mind right now. I need to take a break. See you guys later.