Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
Ok maybe to soon but I don't care! Super amped at how Stone Cold Austin Davis played today and how fiery he was on the sideline

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 211

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Thanx for the link, not that anything will come of it but I let them know how I feel about goodell and his BS.
I tend to agree but what other choice do we have. We the fans pay for everything so they should at least give us the courtesy of a venue to voice our approval or displeasure.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You would think an industry that makes hundreds of millions of dollars would give their customers a little more respect. I guess we are just the after thought with so much money brought in by advertising

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You would think an industry that makes hundreds of millions of dollars would give their customers a little more respect. I guess we are just the after thought with so much money brought in by advertising
The 1% sleep better at night knowing that there's an open door policy in writing somewhere.
th

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The 1% sleep better at night knowing that there's an open door policy in writing somewhere.
th
I just went to NFL.com and went to the bottom of the page there is a contact us link

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Ok maybe to soon but I don't care! Super amped at how Stone Cold Austin Davis played today and how fiery he was on the sideline
Yeah, he looked like Maty Mauk today. And that's not a bad thing! (n)

PS Well, sort of like Maty.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

No worries. What JJAb360 said was catch with one foot out of bounds and we're at the 40. I was saying that is not correct. If the BALL goes out of bounds yes, but if you catch it with any part of your body in bounds and a foot out of bounds it's at that spot.
So we're saying the same thing I think :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know that he had enough time to calculate the bounce and get his foot out to catch it. What if it took a stupid bounce while he was positioning himself out of bounds and the ball went the other way? Unlikely, sure. But as a kick returner, you don't fuck around with fielding a kick while it's bouncing. You just go get it and make sure it's in your hands. That's priority #1.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do you know that he doesn't know the rules? Lots to do about nothing, IMO, but we can hold it against him if it pleases the court. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I know all that. We just seem to be miscommunicating about other fine points.
Where did our magic go?

And why don't you bring me flowerrrrrrrs ............. any ... more?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Was there? I just rewatched the play and Givens fielded it a good 1-2 yards in bounds. There was a slim chance he could have gotten a foot out of bounds and caught the ball on the bounce. The best thing to do there would have been just to let it bounce into the end-zone and down it. But I can understand why he fielded it. If it somehow died before bouncing in the end-zone, he'd have to pick it up and would likely get caught inside the 10. The issue on that play was his bobbling the ball. Could have gotten to the 20 if he hadn't bobbled it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW

If that is the actual rule then I stand corrected and apologize. I did not think you could do that. But he was still 3 yards away from the sideline. He had to make a quick decision.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If that is the actual rule then I stand corrected and apologize. I did not think you could do that. But he was still 3 yards away from the sideline. He had to make a quick decision.

FWIW, He would have had to catch the ball and have a foot out of bounds for this to happen. And after I watched it again I don't think there's anyway he could of done that. He was not that close to the sideline.