Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Wouldn't mind seeing a pa bomb to open things up. Let them know we will go downfield if needed with Davis. Oline has to step their game up and have a monster day on both run and pass. Especially considering the Bucs dline is beat up.

Really hoping Davis got all the butterflies out last week. Probably will be easier starting on the road too.

Let's

Fucking

Go

Rams

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Off topic slightly - but anyone know what week we're wearing throwbacks this year?? I love the Blue and Yellow look.

RamWoodie

Legend
The one thing Davis needs to do well, that he has problems with, is read defenses...especially the blitz. I hope they've worked with him on that this week.

LooNaTik83

I will definitely be keeping a keen eye on the offensive play calling hoping good execution and finishes come out of them, because after all in order for us to win we need to score points bottom line. I would like to see early game aggressiveness from both defense/offense just to show our opponents that we are their to play. Early aggression could dictate the outcome of this entire game, hoping we can get under their skin mentally as well as physically.

Go Rams!:cheers:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Did any links work for streaming the game live last week? If so, can you PM me some info? :)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Austin Davis starts, Hill to be backup in emergency.
What the hell ! Injured Hill as the backup. It NEEDS to be Keenum. If Hill could play ball, he would be starting today.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
tempAP126875147585--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

LET'S GO RAMS. LET'S GO AUSTIN DAVIS.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Run the fuckin ball. Lets see this ground n pound work for the passing game, dammit.

RamWoodie

Legend
Checklist:

Rams hat...CHECK!

Cold Icehouse...CHECK!

Favorite chair...CHECK!

GO RAMS!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Athos

Legend
C'mon Rams! Kick Ass!

Take Names!

Sack the QB!

FF RETURN TDs!

Pick 6 TDs!

Score first and bring me some credits back! The Saints have ruined me!