GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn it!

Well. We made a game of it.

My biggest critique of this game is; Schottenheimer was out-game planned in the first half - AGAIN. :grr:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
James-didn't read that play at all.

One hell of an effort to come back. Sucks we played so bad in the first half. But I still don't think they are better.
We just are young and have to clean up the penalties, TO's and the soft coverage.

Graphicker

Starter
Son of a gun.. We played tough and that's all you can ask for.. We hanged with them in there house. Sam bounced back after a horrendous start. Things should be interesting vs Dallas..

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Ugly play by JL.

I'm not to disappointed in the loss. The Rams fought back and made a game instead of rolling over.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heartbreaking loss only because we were so horrible the first 2 quarters. Any offense at all in the first half, we win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The big 4 failures in this game;

1. Penalties
2. Drops
3. Offensive Game Plan
4. Secondary got beat over and over on the short stuff

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
But; in years past this game was a runaway loss.

We made a game of it.

You can see the promise in this team.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
VCRam said:
Ugly play by JL.

I'm not to disappointed in the loss. The Rams fought back and made a game instead of rolling over.
I am we beat ourselves hard this game spotted them 21 points in first half with no offense and anemic defense. Yes im happy it got fixed in the second half but we have to STOP shooting ourselves un the foot at the start of the game

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
I am we beat ourselves hard this game spotted them 21 points in first half with no offense and anemic defense. Yes im happy it got fixed in the second half but we have to STOP shooting ourselves un the foot at the start of the game

Well said, Rabid.

The coaches need to get to work on this!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:

1. Penalties
2. Drops
3. Offensive Game Plan
You left out turn overs

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I heard the words "Valiant comeback by the Rams" and it was, just a little short.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If we hadn't spotted them 14 points on those two big plays in the first half, we probably would have won the game.

At least we seen how resilient this team is, they never give up do they?

Graphicker

Starter
At least we saw what Tavon and Pead could provide.. Pead has shady mcCoy esque shiftiness. Either way next week is a must win.
Same things that haunted Sam with Shurmer seemed to make there appearance this game. Unleash Sam already, He's the leader of this football team.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Tough loss but I saw it coming. I can live with it only due to the great effort in the second half. Play calling needs to get better NOW on both sides of the ball.

A55VA6

Legend
Bradford was 32/55, 352 YDS, 3 TD, 1 INT.
Tavon Austin had 6 catches, 47 YDS, 2 TD's.

Not bad, but the 1st half was awful and the soft coverage by the defense once again was absolutely terrible. Every team will just pass all over us. Not happy with this team right now even though we're 1-1 and not 0-2.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
CGI_Ram said:
Damn it!

Well. We made a game of it.

My biggest critique of this game is; Schottenheimer was out-game planned in the first half - AGAIN. :grr:
Totally agree. schotty has got to quit being so squemish in the 1st half.

GO RAMS!!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Rabid Ram said:
Difference in this game was the pick 6

Janoris should never let a guy like Julio run right by him without any contact at all. If other teams can play coverage to take our deep threats away, we need to do the same. How do you let the only real threat get 182 yards?

14 points that should never happen.
24-3 first half ATL.
21-7 2nd half Rams.

Sam has 2 INT's but both are pick 6..Never would of imagined that stat.

Bottom line is someone besides Quinn has to start creating pressure and the defense has to stop giving up 300+ yard passing days. If we can get back to that we'll be fine.

Offense is at 25.5 ppg. That is plenty to win in this league.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:

1. Penalties
2. Drops
3. Offensive Game Plan

I totally agree. Yet at least one of the TDs were on long plays :(