GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Graphicker said:
Lawdy lawd lawd.. We need to destroy this game plan for future games.. I'm also 100% the Refs are just trolling us now lol.
Disagree we are trolling ourselves

Graphicker

Starter
Well these Falcons are a bunch of sweet angels.. Never once do they commit penalties. Little munchkins are just too gorgeous.

Graphicker

Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Lawdy lawd lawd.. We need to destroy this game plan for future games.. I'm also 100% the Refs are just trolling us now lol.
Disagree we are trolling ourselves

We're trying to send a message. We will rumble anyone ala Warriors.. We are the dirtiest grimiest teams of this side of the Mississippi river.
We can afford a crazy amount of penalties because of our high power offense.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Graphicker said:
Well these Falcons are a bunch of sweet angels.. Never once do they commit penalties. Little munchkins are just too gorgeous.

I think they poop daisies

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lazy effort by JL on that run. Weak tackle attempt.

This team needs a swift kick in the ass.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Stranger said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
If I was Fisher, I would start fining the players for penalties. I'm so f*cking sick of the penalties. Young team or not, they have to stop.
these refs are out of hand. no way this is just the players.

IMO, Refs protect the good teams by not calling penalties unless it is blatantly obvious. When you are a team struggling for success, refs look to call anything. Case in point... Gonzales PI.

Graphicker

Starter
I told myself I will no longer drink during game days. But she's the one, She's the one that drowns me in freedom.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Defense came to play second half.

Schotty's bunch?

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
All the penalties, dropped balls, play calling and any other nuances make all the pies in the face during the offseason seem...................annoying.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Holy shit? Do you guys realizing we are starting this drive at about the 25?!?!? I've only heard of this in legends long ago ;)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
well, after watching how the refs are handling this game, I will go record by saying the NFL wants the Falcons to win this yrs SB, and have Gonzalez and SJ go out on top.... what a story for the marketing dept.