GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
BITCH ASSS SAM DON'T YOU SEE THE LB RIGHT THERE??? HOW DO YOU REGRESSSSSS SO BAD??
freak you! How did we let u in here. Take your neg BS to Ramstalk.

Are you not angry from this performance? You have no heart.. Take mine away so I can't no longer feel the pain.
the game is not over, Bitch.
Chill out stranger no need to namecall
this guy has attacked sam, shotty and walton. I won't stand for it
I understand but no need to fall to the same level cgi and blue are here and will take care of people they need to

bluecoconuts

Legend
Alright guys, lets not have attacks on each other. I understand guys are frustrated here, but lets remember, this is a Super Bowl Caliber team that we're up against, they're damn good. The game is still a long ways from being over, and we're moving the ball here.

joeybittick

Rookie
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
BITCH ASSS SAM DON'T YOU SEE THE LB RIGHT THERE??? HOW DO YOU REGRESSSSSS SO BAD??

Are you not angry from this performance? You have no heart.. Take mine away so I can't no longer feel the pain.

You put too much vodka on your Kool -aid lol...See Schooty what happens when you open it up?
shut up, punk. u add no value here

I get that you guys are upset with the game and are both emotional (I think we all are). But chill out with the fighting, okay? Don't take it out on each other.

Also, we don't tolerate calling our Rammies the B word here. Stop that shit now.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We just need to keep our heads, just like the team.

I still have faith....

Hang in there Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Saffold-Down

Starring Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner, and Kate Winslet.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We HAVE to get 7 here

And we really need a TO in the worst way

Graphicker

Starter
jjab360 said:
It looks like we are NEVER going to be able to compete with these top teams, at least not the ones outside of the division. No matter how many injuries they have… We look so outmatched this is like a college football game..

That's the thing though.. We can play with the best as we play good vs the niners and seattle. Both those teams man handles ATL(I know seattle). I have faith but these short passes are not cutting it.. Schotty needs to open things up like he did vs AR. Saffold is hurt again? Damm.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

There is a difference in anger and just plain out being overly negative and disrespectful

Disrespectful to who? Sam Bradford?????? Dude needs to wake up.
You need to chill out i understand your upset but no one in this forum wants that negatives your spitting

what negativity? I'm speaking the truth. We're playing horrible. Do you want me to grab my families hands and play Kumbaya?

We're down 21-0 not 3-0. I'm not offending no one but the team, I'm not the one calling people bitch.
Your attacking peoples emotions they are frustrated to but dont wanna hear you attacking the team they love

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
can someone just please take Saffold behind the shed? lol this guy just cannot stay healthy!!! :evil: :evil:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Rabid Ram said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

There is a difference in anger and just plain out being overly negative and disrespectful

Disrespectful to who? Sam Bradford?????? Dude needs to wake up.
You need to chill out i understand your upset but no one in this forum wants that negatives your spitting

what negativity? I'm speaking the truth. We're playing horrible. Do you want me to grab my families hands and play Kumbaya?

We're down 21-0 not 3-0. I'm not offending no one but the team, I'm not the one calling people bitch.
I am just speaking the 'truth'

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
joeybittick said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:
Stranger said:
Graphicker said:

You put too much vodka on your Kool -aid lol...See Schooty what happens when you open it up?
shut up, punk. u add no value here

I get that you guys are upset with the game and are both emotional (I think we all are). But chill out with the fighting, okay? Don't take it out on each other.

Also, we don't tolerate calling our Rammies the B word here. Stop that shyte now.

Seriously, if the rams had as much COMPOSURE as you guys...we would loose this game 58-0...GOD DAMN CALM YOUR EMOTIONAL ASSES DOWN...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Anyone who didnt think we would struggle this year is wrong we are the youngest team in the league with one of the toughest schedules i would rather struggle now then later in the season

Graphicker

Starter
Should have gone for it.. 3 points won't make a dent unless we can stop them.. At least there won't be a shut out.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
the place for negativity is over @ the PD. Knock it the fuck off!!

GO RAMS!!!!