Game Thread: Rams at Eagles (Game 4)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
I still don't like our defense, especially its 3rd down D and lack of QB pressure...

But they've only given up 13 points. 14 points given up by what it becoming one of the worst O-lines in the league because Fisher keeps running out Wells and Joseph.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fucking Austin can't return a punt right. Go forward Tavon!

He ALWAYS goes to his right.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah I thought for sure we'd have some sacks this game. Eagles o-line is supposed to be a weakness.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
watch peters on passing downs, he's jumping early almost everytime. Just barely, but it helps blocking a guy when you're waiting for him.

Sappy113

Rookie
Gregg Williams is MURDERING his own career. He took a hellacious DL and turned them into fluffy kittens.

jjab360

Legend
I think our D-line may be the most disappointing unit of any team in the entire NFL.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Disappointed in our whole team, and our schedule only gets harder from here. We're going to have a top 5 pick if we can't fix all these problems. Penalties first.

BadCompany

Rookie
And I thought betting a million ROD on us getting ONE sack was a sure-thing. Sheesh.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
8 penalties for 72 yards, two others declined for 15 and 10.

jdhommert

Rookie
OK so I'm starting not to like Davis' tendanc to pass high...it seems passes might be sailing on him rathe rthan jus ttrying to throw it high for our big guys, because every deep pass is like that and its always too high for our big guys

Sappy113

Rookie
Guys, I realize a bout with Ebola would we more fun than this, but imagine the excitement of our Super Bowl, the off-season! We get to talk new coaching staff AND high pick. It'll be party central for MONTHS!