** Game Thread: Rams at Colts **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
I know the Niners are a division rival, but i really hate the Panthers as well, not sure to be mad or happy about that outcome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know the Niners are a division rival, but i really hate the Panthers as well, not sure to be mad or happy about that outcome.
It's safe to be happy about it. The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

FLOR99.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
My little brother is a dirtbag Colt fan who has been trash talking all weekend. After this amazing game where everything went the Rams way, I have not directly mentioned anything to him. He just sat there sadly watching the score explode in the Rams favor on his phone. I made sure to secretly set his screen saver to the score board before I left :jerkoff: :heh: :woot:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
My little brother is a dirtbag Colt fan who has been trash talking all weekend. After this amazing game where everything went the Rams way, I have not directly mentioned anything to him. He just sat there sadly watching the score explode in the Rams favor on his phone. I made sure to secretly set his screen saver to the score board before I left :jerkoff: :heh: :woot:
Pwned.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha just my luck that I only actually saw the 2nd Half as i was on route to a pub for my brothers 40th birthday. Anyway not sure we should be discussing this here, especially after the Rams superb performance last night (afternoon if you are in the States!).

A55VA6

Legend
lol nice job!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not when that enemy took out our QB and celebrated about it.
He didn't take out Bradford. It was just an awkward plant when he was running out of bounds. The celebration was gay, but he wasn't celebrating the injury. Just that magnificent "stop" he made on the play (which was just Sam running out of bounds).

fancents86

Starter
It was a play that shouldnt have even happened due to the fact the Bradford was running of bounds. Bradford was also rolling around screaming, I'm pretty sure he knew he took out our qb. Dahl should have hit his face.