Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have GOT to get the offense moving, NOW!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Guys I've been biting my youngest on this but when Fisher took over and the youth movement started we basically restarted and we are essentially and expansion team in it's 1st year

So you're saying it's OK we look like a soup sandwhich?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Guys I've been biting my youngest on this but when Fisher took over and the youth movement started we basically restarted and we are essentially and expansion team in it's 1st year
Sadly the Rams have been an expansion team for almost ten years.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

This is true, the Rams are the youngest team in the league for the 2nd consecutive yr and probly the 3rd next yr, but Fisher and co have been rebuilding the roster and are getting closer to being a dominant force.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Our O-line is getting bullied, it's absolutely embarrassing. If Jake Long falls down one more time I'll lose my mind.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I think we should do a fake free kick and catch them off guard.