Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Kaepernik really flails that ball around when he runs.

Well he's a QB, by the time anybody comes near him he'll be in the position where even blowing on him is a penalty, so he can afford to hold the ball like he doesn't give a shit.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think this game early on is showing what are weakest link is (DB). I don't know why they have to grab and hold every time. Good lord just play sound defense.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Hold'em here....take a breath...play with your head not your dick...for the love of god please lol

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
That hold on Boldin by Jenkins was smart. Take the hold and the spot foul or give up 6...

Take your pick.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
i dont think it was the best of throws. he should catch it though.

True... we're not talking Sam Bradford, here.

I'm so glad we don't have a bunch of clowns saying Clemens is better like on other message boards. It's not even a debate...

F. Mulder

Starter
Just to get a few things off my chest early:

1) WTF on Dunbar's cal
2) Jump offsides much Long? Cost us big time in the ATl game
3) Cook is not focused
4) Jenkins is a lot of talk but mostly a penalty machine
5) for those of you who like McLeod; not making contact on a human being trying to hurdle you is embarrassing. If they can get out of this drive it is a moral victory

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
They have a quarter full of possession and 6 points -- come on RAMS make them pay here !!!