Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
At least that was that last time I'll ever have to watch the Rams play in that Shit-Hole.

I'd also like to say that I would fucking punch boldin in the adam"s apple so hard that he would never run his bitchass mouth again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

You mean I wasnt the only 1? Guess I'll have to start postin to get some ROD$s

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
At least that was that last time I'll ever have to watch the Rams play in that shyte-Hole.

I'd also like to say that I would freaking punch boldin in the adam"s apple so hard that he would never run his bitchass mouth again.
I'm with you.

DRS0105

UDFA
Good game guys. Your D played well and if a few of those dropped passes were caught the game may have ended differently.

A55VA6

Legend
Terrible game. I could hardly watch. I know the players fought hard but man I expected better.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
At what point does the dropped passes come back to coaching? You can't possibly have this many receivers on one team that just can't catch the ball.
I just don't think their performance can be a coaches fault unless it is they are not practicing enough. These guys have been playing football for years some of them since they were 8 years old. They are getting paid to catch the ball. It really isn't that hard I've seen plenty of kids do it and really comes down to concentration. Givens looks like he has regressed terribly this year. It is just his second season but in a couple of games this year it seems he has the deer in the headlights syndrome.

The third down play he really didn't need to jump, the defender had fallen down and it could have easily been a TD if he remains calm and makes a play. They just need to step up and he isn't getting it done.

F. Mulder

Starter
I lied, one more post:

1) very thin/but defined line between aggressive play and stupid/undisciplined plays.

2) I love KC's guts and competitiveness but he is what he is, a backup QB. For those who think Bradford couldn't have done better then, whatever.......

3) Games come down to plays and playmakers. The main D and O playmakers didn't come through and the key plays were left on the field IMO

4) Young teams can have talent but if they don't deliver they are teases. They had the chance to make plays and failed.

5) The receivers (both Cook and Givens) seemed scared to me.

6)If you don't think we need DB help then again, whatever.

SF is who we want to be. They are better at being SF than we are. A team like SF, minus the bull shit efforts of CK and his alter-ego, will ALWAYS be in games. That is how we should aspire to be. Good running game, above average D, an O that can make plays when given the chance, and a lot of 4th quarter games to be won.

Right now the Rams need to decide who they are. IF they want to be SF-like then they need to decide if Bradford and the attached salary is the way to go. If NOT, load up on D and get a QB who can keep you in games and see how it plays out at the end.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I lied, one more post:

1) very thin/but defined line between aggressive play and stupid/undisciplined plays.

2) I love KC's guts and competitiveness but he is what he is, a backup QB. For those who think Bradford couldn't have done better then, whatever.......

3) Games come down to plays and playmakers. The main D and O playmakers didn't come through and the key plays were left on the field IMO

4) Young teams can have talent but if they don't deliver they are teases. They had the chance to make plays and failed.

5) The receivers (both Cook and Givens) seemed scared to me.

6)If you don't think we need DB help then again, whatever.

SF is who we want to be. They are better at being SF than we are. A team like SF, minus the bull shyte efforts of CK and his alter-ego, will ALWAYS be in games. That is how we should aspire to be. Good running game, above average D, an O that can make plays when given the chance, and a lot of 4th quarter games to be won.

Right now the Rams need to decide who they are. IF they want to be SF-like then they need to decide if Bradford and the attached salary is the way to go. If NOT, load up on D and get a QB who can keep you in games and see how it plays out at the end.

Yeah, I don't see the 49'ers making much havoc in the playoffs.

The defense is legit... The offense isn't nearly good enough. CK doesn't have what it takes yet - if ever.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I just don't think their performance can be a coaches fault unless it is they are not practicing enough. These guys have been playing football for years some of them since they were 8 years old. They are getting paid to catch the ball. It really isn't that hard I've seen plenty of kids do it and really comes down to concentration. Givens looks like he has regressed terribly this year. It is just his second season but in a couple of games this year it seems he has the deer in the headlights syndrome.

The third down play he really didn't need to jump, the defender had fallen down and it could have easily been a TD if he remains calm and makes a play. They just need to step up and he isn't getting it done.
Somethings gotta give though...how many guys have come and gone with the same problems? Why do we have so many dropped passes?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
At least that was that last time I'll ever have to watch the Rams play in that shyte-Hole.

I'd also like to say that I would freaking punch boldin in the adam"s apple so hard that he would never run his bitchass mouth again.
Well at least McDonald tried to get his ounce of flesh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Not gonna say you're wrong. There is some sense in that.

I just don't see the 49'er offense capable now that Kaperdick's running game has been sniffed out. If it's on his arm to pass to win... I don't see it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well at least McDonald tried to get his ounce of flesh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's an excellent observation considering McDonald didn't even have a full ounce to get ahold of. Very eSTUte indeed.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Somethings gotta give though...how many guys have come and gone with the same problems? Why do we have so many dropped passes?
I think that there some things going on. Mostly they are young and probably thinking too much instead of being able to just play. They seemed too hyped up yesterday much like the Carolina game (now that might be something Fisher needs to get better control over). They seem to be having a hard time with "big games" but hopefully as they mature that will get better.

Cook is probably trying too hard to live up to the Cards game. He seemed to not be focused at the beginning of the game almost like he was expecting the big hits before they really got to him. He needs to be a bigger part of the game plan every week to be more consistent, getting 1 or 2 targets a week just isn't enough. Then all of a sudden he knows its "his week" and we get yesterday, not bad but not great either.