Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Lighten up. He's still learning, and the fact he's not having a good game isn't helping his confidence.

The good thing is Fisher made a good decision to play field position. Now the defense has to

No. I act like a person who understands how hard it is to be consistent for young players. What's this...his 4th start dude? Be real!
7th start.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
We saved the Refs asses. Had we not committed a penalty they would have robbed us for the 2nd time in this game. Good run by tavon, maybe he will realize running North and south is better.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Lighten up. He's still learning, and the fact he's not having a good game isn't helping his confidence.

The good thing is Fisher made a good decision to play field position. Now the defense has to

No. I act like a person who understands how hard it is to be consistent for young players. What's this...his 4th start dude? Be real!

I respect what you are saying but there is a reason he was undrafted. Maybe this is part of the reason. He's 3rd string, not a top 100 pick in the draft.
He's been decent but I would not be happy if he's #1 next year.

But maybe OC is a bigger question mark. I mean we get the ball on the 30 and we call two runs right up the gut. That's just stupid.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Please try to at least pick up a first down, this play not to lose stuff doesn't work well for us

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Refs fucking suck, go figure. That should've been a personal foul.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I know.....are the Rams telling us that Trevon Austin is unable to run a slant pass?