Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
NO EXCUSES! Fisher expects the Rams to accept the challenge, and bounce back from last week. That's what I expect too. One thing I do hope to see, is Austin Davis on the move a little more.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I'VE GOT A PEACEFUL EASY FEELIN'..........................................................

Had my kid's whole first grade class over on Friday night for Halloween party.
Phew,
the crime scene called my house is finally clean up.

This Cowboys vs Cardinals game is good. I'm rooting against cowboys, but via process elimination, find myself rooting for Cardinals. Somebody tell me how many Hail Mary's that is, and I'll rectify the transgression. Boy they are a good team and well coached.

2 Sierra consumed.

Rams at 9ers in 30 minutes and my blood pressure is as cool as Hannibal lecter skinning a face.
I'm just not Live or Die with this game.
I'm taking it like business.
I'm gonna watch.
I'm gonna observe.
I'll end up rooting.
Who knows from there.

Go Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NO EXCUSES! Fisher expects the Rams to accept the challenge, and bounce back from last week. That's what I expect too. One thing I do hope to see, is Austin Davis on the move a little more.

Sam is accurate as hell on the move. Davis is considerably more mobile albeit less accurate. I wish we exploited these strengths more via roll outs, myself.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I just want the team to show up the whole game and play competitive. Don't just lie down and take it like in Kansas City and Minnesota.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That figures. I pay for Sunday Ticket and the game is on local channel. In fact, that makes it 4 of the 7 games I coulda seen without the ticket. Prolly costs 30 bucks a game on average. Are the Rams worth that? I don't always watch other games. Maybe to see the 49ers lose. But they show all 16 49er games in this market.

RamWoodie

Legend
I like that. When you make Kap think...he gets flustered...and he makes terrible reads. The Rams fooled him on 2nd down. They need to play straight up here and trust the CB's to cover in the nickle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm in the Chat room.

PrimeTime feel free to take "live" if you guys want it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was Bates doing there?!