Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The evil George Seifert makes an appearance. For those of you too young to remember, he was the DC under Bill Walsh and eventually led them to a Super Bowl as head coach.

jap

Legend
The Horns have six sacks at halftime. The NFL record for team sacks in a single game is 12 by five teams provided below:

Dallas Cowboys vs Pittsburgh Steelers (11/20/66)
St. Louis Cardinals vs Baltimore Colts (10/26/80)
Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions (12/16/84)
Dallas Cowboys vs Houston Oilers (9/29/85)
New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles (9/30/07)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cunningham is actually a good KR. It's so weird seeing a good KR.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Am I the only one watching the announcers talk about everyone being covered by the 9ers but seeing guys that ARE open?

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
the offense needs to stay on the field a little longer or our defense is going to get tired

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, if the refs goal is to assist a 49er win that hold call was great timing. Not only negated a first down, it forced them to go away from the run, which was working.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm to the point of yelling at this game. I am so tired of Austin Davis bailing on the pocket on nearly every down. You are disrupting the timing of the routes. Just keep the ball on the ground. Davis is killing us today with terrible play.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Bailey held big tmie...Holding call snuffed a decent drive to start the half...D better keep doing what they did earlier