Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, Jenkins isn't in there. Maybe they won't bite and get burned for a long TD?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The D is outstanding for ther most part...This is all on Davis to this point...I don't know what the hell he is looking at or what he thinks he sees, but both ints were awful throws..He better get it together or this one will get out of hand soon...He could have had another ball picked off as well...
I've been waiting on a screen pass for 3 games....(y)

I sauid the very same thing...A CALLED screen, not a dump-off...Nice score to Britt...Back in this...Maybe the Rams have the MO this time going to the half...

What a block by Robinson, stood there let the 49ers player run into him and bounce 5 yards backwards, should be 17-10.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
SHE WON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE....YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW WHERE TO GO.........

I'm in it to win it.

Go Rams!

Athos

Legend
I hope this is one of many good things to see from Kenny the rest of this season.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
looks like the D might give up some points here...Got nothing bad to say about them even if they do...They've been terrific...