Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on let's fucking have this.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Someone please fucking lay out bogers dumbass. That moron shouldn't have a job and neither should anyone in his crew.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
pound the ball. Put Barnes in at a guard spot and let the boy push someone. I'm about done with Davin.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Rams and the 49ers are two of the most penalized teams in the NFL. Boger is loving this.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Seriously man how many fucking opportunities do these shit refs get before they're fired. CAN NOT FUCKING STAND IT.

RamWoodie

Legend
Darn! My laptop charger picked a heck of a time to quit. I got the game on my dinosaur Dell Optiplex GS620.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The D is outstanding for ther most part...This is all on Davis to this point...I don't know what the hell he is looking at or what he thinks he sees, but both ints were awful throws..He better get it together or this one will get out of hand soon...He could have had another ball picked off as well...This is far and away his worst half this year...Hope he settles down...The Rams are still in this game if he does...