Game Thread: Raiders @ Rams (2014 Game 12)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamPower44

UDFA
Name
Marco
View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/photos/photo-gallery/PHOTOS-Cheerleader-LaTesha/cce6eef0-6eb8-44a8-acc9-e5ccdef1daba
cce6eef0-6eb8-44a8-acc9-e5ccdef1daba

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wow, fantasy football. They updated me on the inactives, and since I have Benny Cunningham on one of my teams they notified me he was inactive. I started freaking out for Rams purposes because Benny is huge for our team.

Then I come to realize that they're just retarded and it's really Justice Cunningham inactive.

Muleman

UDFA
Any good live streams today.? Finally home to be able watch a game today and local broadcast has Chargers/Ravens on. Ugh.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow, fantasy football. They updated me on the inactives, and since I have Benny Cunningham on one of my teams they notified me he was inactive. I started freaking out for Rams purposes because Benny is huge for our team.

Then I come to realize that they're just retarded and it's really Justice Cunningham inactive.

:LOL:

Athos

Legend
Not concerned with winning anymore. Just wanna see players on roster for next year continue to improve.