Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
Britt is the forgotten man. On rams nation their saying they wouldnt be surprised if Bailey cements himself as the #2 receiverand Quick the #11. Im glad that Britt has helped Quick and the rest of the guys hut i hope it plays out like that

RamWoodie

Legend
THE TIME IS UPON US FANS! We need these things to happen:

*Austin Davis - Make good reads, audible properly and READ THE BLITZ (when it comes).

*On offense...take advantage of the size of Britt, Quick, and Cook...FORCE Dallas to spread their defense out.

*OLine - Naturally run and pass block well, however the run blocking HAS TO BE THERE to let Stacy get loose...he's overdue!

*DLine - After looking at the last two games, I'm convinced teams are committing to blocking the DLine because of the rams young and relatively small secondary, looking to take advantage there. The Rams secondary needs to play very well today with Bryant and Whitten, who are Romo's comfort zone.

*Murray is a handful...give him that credit...commit to holding him to 100 or less...that would be a very good job.

*Get 3 TO's!!!

*TACKLE WELL!!!

Make folks take notice TODAY...that the Rams are a force to reckon with...(y)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Watts is active today.. But as they're saying on 101, more so for special teams. I'd like to see him get a few attempts at RB.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I met a former Vegas oddsmaker a few months ago. When I asked him about the suspicious line in today's game, he confirmed my thoughts.

The Cowboys are an overwhelming favorite in the eyes of the general public. Nobody respects the Rams. With that in mind, doesn't it seem a little odd that that line's only been around -1.0 to -2.0 for the Cowboys?

Of course it's odd. That's because there are a lot of big money bets on the Rams.

Will that mean anything in the end? Perhaps not. But for now it's making me feel good.

GO RAMS!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Davis starting, btw we are white on white forcing Dallas to go blue jerseys

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Cowboys at Rams

Cowboys: Dallas Cowboys inactives: LB J. Durant, LB R. McClain, DT D. Coleman, QB Dustin Vaughan, DE Anthony Spencer, CB Tyler Patmon, OT D. Hawkins.

Rams:
Maurice AlexanderSSInactive
Tavon AustinWRInactiveAustin (knee) is inactive. Brian Quick is the Rams WR to own.
Trumaine JohnsonCBInactive
Barrett JonesOGInactive
Case KeenumQBInactive
Tre MasonRBInactive
Brandon McGeeCBInactive

Thanks for the list. Who's starting instead of McClain and Durant?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
McClain being out for them could really be a game changer. It might be us doing most of the running and the Chowboys can't get on the field.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
GO RAMS! Get the big WIN against "America's Team." Man I hate the cowboys.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With McClain out Rams need to take advantage and run the ball, eat clock and make Romo feel pressure to score quickly. If Romo tries to win the game with his arm I like the Rams chances for a big win, if the Rams cant score TDs Romo will be less likely to abandon the run.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
how come the rams are wearing white at home?

Jwise1727

UDFA
Rams need to take advantage of the middle of the field on O today. Dallas LB's are nothing special. I expect a big day from Jared Cook.